♥ Before God took my brain,
let me think about you
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God took my eye,
let me always looking at you
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God took my mouth,
let me kiss your cheek
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God took my voice,
let me say I LOVE U to you
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God took my hand,
let me touch and hold
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God take my legs,
allow me to move with you
◦ ♥ ◦ And before God to take my life,
Let me spend the rest of my life to be with you
◦ ♥ ◦ BECAUSE I LOVE YOU VERY
Sweet greetings for the read ..
zeycold.blogspot.com
let me think about you
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God took my eye,
let me always looking at you
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God took my mouth,
let me kiss your cheek
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God took my voice,
let me say I LOVE U to you
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God took my hand,
let me touch and hold
◦ ♥ ◦ Before God take my legs,
allow me to move with you
◦ ♥ ◦ And before God to take my life,
Let me spend the rest of my life to be with you
◦ ♥ ◦ BECAUSE I LOVE YOU VERY
Sweet greetings for the read ..
zeycold.blogspot.com
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar