♥ TRUE LOVE STORY ♥
Read Slowly AND With Heart ;)
There was a guy and a girl are sitting together on a park on a night ..
Guy: "I feel, we both left in this world"
Girl: "maybe, because all my friends had some
each only two of us living here, we leave without special "
Guy: "yups, I do not know what to do"
Girl: "I know!!! Let us play the game "
Guy: "What game? "
Girl: "I'll be your lover and you're so beloved for 30 days,"
Guy: "nice idea, but I do not know. What should I do .. ??? "
♥ DAY 1
»They go to the movies to the Movies, In the film Romantic, touched their hearts.
♥ DAY 4
»They go to a beach, and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere together.
♥ DAY 12
»They go to the Circus and into the haunted house. Because of fear, the girl holding the hand guy but it was not her boyfriend and they both laughed.
♥ DAY 15
»Not intentionally they met with an astrologer, and then they asked about his future.
Forecasters said:
"Do you spend your life time, you live your life happily together"
♥ DAY 20
»The girl invited her boyfriend to go to the mountains, at nightfall when they sat together and suddenly there was a shooting star, and the girl closed her eyes and Benediction ..
♥ DAY 28
»They were sitting in a bus, because the damaged roads there in shock and without the girl accidentally gave her first kiss to her boyfriend.
♥ DAY 29
»At 11:30 pm they went back to the place where they made a pact to play this game.
Guy: "I'm tired ... Do you want something to drink? Later I bought .. "
Girl: "Orange juice alone"
Guy: "wait a minute, huh?? "
20 minutes later ... someone approached the girl and said:
People: "What guy is just down the road that your friend? "
Girl: "Yes,,? Why?? "
People: "10 minutes ago had been an accident, a drunk truck driver had accidentally grazed your friends, the situation is critical. Forced to bolt directly to the Hospital "
At 11.57pm, Doctor out of the emergency room by carrying a piece of paper and a bottle of Orange juice and said:
Doctor: "we just found this item on a paper bag and fold the victims pants"
The girl then read, which contains:
"Several days passed .. Wherever
I feel, you are a funny girl. And honestly I like you. You always smiling cheerful even though we only play in this game.
Before this game ends, I want you to be my lover for forever ... I Love You ..
Then the girl ran to her boyfriend who was in critical condition as she wept and said:
"I do not want you to die ... I love you, you remember when we saw a shooting star?
At that time I pray we will be together forever and never end this game. Please do not leave me .. !! ... You should not did this to me .. ! "
Then promptly at 12.00pm, beating heart of her boyfriend back, and it was his 30th DAY ♥ ♥
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar